It's just a recollection of the immensely to the borderline trivial concerns that have been infiltrating my mind of the late. And at the end of the day, they make me feel that it's rather worthwhile to go on with this life instead of doing overdose on a retristricted prescription drug (which a lot of my role models in life were susceptible of). Lately, I find myself into that kind of humour à la Isabella Blow because in conversations with people (before she actually commited suicide), she'd joke something pertaining to her suicidal tendencies. That in itself could provide for a healthy discourse about existential problems alongside a probable means of appropriating such dynamic into the performance quotient of my artistic practice.
1. Delerm's new album.
2. De Fursac's classic pull which would be perfect for an unofficial upcoming vacation/business trip in November.
3. Matchy-matchy dressing by way of Raphaël Personnaz and Charlotte Le Bon.
4. Jane Birkin dans le dernier film de Hong Sang-soo.
5. Loïc Prigent and Mlle. Agnès... for they always make the consumption of fashion and the trends that surface every fashion week more fun... and less pretentious.
6. The ever-favourable twists to the classics and the potent air of décontraction chic at Lanvin.
7. A book I'm dying to read.
8. A role model for contemporary society: Petra Von Kant in the theatrical adaptation of Fassbinder's Larmes amères de Petra von Kant.
9. Pierre Huyghe's Le Boss.
10. Isabel Marant boots by way of the Isabel Marant X H&M collaboration. By all means, I could never have enough of suede.