What a relief, I could sleep and wake up in the afternoon.
Now, that I'm awake I've been doing a lot of the irrelevant stuff again in other words procrastinating. Yeah, that's the way to go.
On the other hand these are the things on my to-do list...
- Decode something a la Roland Barthes... I'm thinking on doing one heck of a cultural analysis like the essays in his book The Language of Fashion. And my topic would be haute couture. Sounds good but I have a few brain cells that are working as of the moment.
- Finish a painting that has been stagnant in my room for three months already.
- Stop eating and purchase a pair of Balenciaga gladiator sandals.
- Get new issues of Positif, Vogue Paris, Mixte, L'Officiel, and Vogue Italia.
- Get rid of my 125% of my body fat.
- Order from Amazon the new album by Peaches entitled Boys Want to be Her.
- Go to the British Council and beg them to grant me a full scholarship at Central Saint Martins.
- Convince my dad to let me pass that summer in Dubai for me in Paris summer avec mon ami Trish...and add Warsaw (for the wonderful night clubs like Prozak and Wodka), Vienna (I'm loving this city because of reading Jelinek) and Amsterdam in the itinerary.
- Go to Sweden to buy jeans.
- Go to Sao Paulo to buy Rosa Cha trunks....that is if I manage to have abs in 6 mos. time.
- Kill my classmate who has AIDS because she's been one bad backstabbing bitch.
- Assassinate Jennifer Hudson.