1. A smile like Robert Redford (or wanting to be able to do a smile that can evoke that "chaleur" selon Redford).
2. To find myself sous un parasol multicolore avec quelqu'un like Ron Mueck's "Couple Under Umbrella."
3. Rockin' the tee shirt like Magdalena Frackowiak (because I see myself wanting to wear nothing else but tee shirts this time of
4. Tie-less like Nick Knight (as each time I am dressed in a white shirt et en train de sortir... laziness always has it's way of me ditching the tie).
5. An arty cool portrait like Willem Dafoe sous le objectif de Jeannette Montogomery Barron (autrement dit, I yearn to have a portrait like this).
6. Trippy like the first song in At War with the Mystics by the Flaming Lips (yeah yeah yeah to infinity, je suppose).
7. A big suit like David Byrne (for the sake of propositional proportion fucker trying to get attention in the blogosphere kind of fashion blogger... but let it be known I am rather very fond of David Byrne and am quite keen on getting it on with my Talking Heads discography).
8. Armed with a gun and a cowboy hat like Glenn O'Brien.
9. A bit of quirk to your evening ensemble like Peter Copping (because I'd like to avail myself a little quirk from time to time).
10. Sneakers for attention-whoring fashion blogger/fashion stylist style à la manillaise like this camo style from Valentino (and make sure to take note of all the people who'd notice you once you walk the style-starved ville of mine called Manille... and don't forget to smile and pose for the street style bloggers here and there. En tout cas, maximise thy media mileage whatever happens).